A life changing non for profit organisation in Leamington Spa is currently recruiting for a commercially minded Management Accountant to join their lively team on a temporary basis with the potential to turn permanent. This opportunity is available due to a company restructure and an increased work load after a successful company acquisition. You will be primarily responsible for being the main point of contact for all finance related queries. You must enjoy streamlining accounts and getting involved in trade accounts. This could be a great opportunity for anyone who is outgoing, commercially minded and has previous experience in a similar role. If you are a strong communicator, deadline and process driven with relevant experience we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be fully qualified or its equivalent
• Be a confident individual who has the ability to communicate effectively with other members of the team.
• Have previous experience of working in a management accounting role as well as payroll.
• Be able to confidently use IT packages such as Excel and Sage.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a lively, outgoing environment which is process driven.
• Be part of a fantastic recognized forward thinking company
• Have access to free parking
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an interesting role within an interesting business. If you are analytical, qualified and an outgoing individual please apply today.