Competitive (dependant on experience)
About the team you are applying for;
Swanstaff Recruitment isn't like other agencies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone!
We are looking for some real 'grafters' to join our Swanfamily, who can keep up with our pace (in work and socially!) and who want to be part of a bigger picture and put their stamp on the company. We have really strong teams throughout our branch network and Head Office; therefore there are no room for coasters!
We're a family; friendly, happy and more importantly we are all self-starters! We're not afraid to get involved and get our hands dirty, as well as being madly passionate about the Swanstaff brand!
What's in it for me?
Apart from being part of a fantastic Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for you will receive;
- Share scheme option from day 1 of joining us - be a Swanstaff Shareholder not just a Swanstaff Employee!
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Things you'll be working on;
To ensure all management accounting activities of the company are performed in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with laid down procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
- To help in preparing an annual budget in an agreed format and in liaison with senior management and other management. The budget should be prepared and approved in advance of each financial year and be prepared on a realistic basis.
- To prepare, update, enhance and review a rolling branch by branch forecast to contribution and net profit level. The forecast should be updated each month as actuals are reported; all forecast figures should be reviewed monthly.
- To ensure all financial activities and actions for Permanent staff Payroll are performed on time and accurately and that all accounting entries are appropriately made.
- To calculate commission and bonus payments for all sales and other personnel as required, and to ensure accurate processing as appropriate.
- To provide accounting support for all new branch opportunities. Assisting in feasibility reports, revenue, overhead and GP estimates.
- To cover (in case of absence) key tasks performed by the FC.
- To perform other ad hoc duties as directed by senior management.
- To prepare monthly accrual and prepayments summaries.
Deal breakers. Things we need from you;
- 1 year + experience as a Management Accountant in a busy, multi-site environment.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Great sense of humour! We are not your typical Accounts team; we enjoy playing hard as well as working hard!
Things you should know about us before you click apply;
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will fund us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
Whether this will suit your skill set or you have a superstar friend you feel would benefit from hearing about us - you can contact me on the following!