This position of Commercial Management Accountant is for one of Oxfordshire's market-leading businesses.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, the role of Commercial Management Accountant is to support the preparation management accounts for a key business unit which is core to the organisation.
The business requires a talented and ambitious Management Accountant and are dedicated to the individual's ongoing development by offering a full study support package.
This opportunity will be very visible within the business and is perfect for the right individual to stamp their mark. The role has led to Senior Management positions previously.
Key role functions:
- Preparation and production of the monthly management accounts
- Finance Business Partnering to key senior stakeholders
- Commercial Analysis
- Oversee preparation of relevant daily/weekly business reports
- Assistance in preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Answering complex queries from end users of accounts
- Preparation for Business Review Meetings
- Supporting the financial needs of the business units
- Implementing changes and improvements in systems and processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for self-accounting business
- commercial analysis
- balance sheet reconciliations
- assistant accountant
- management accountant