We are recruiting for Management Accountant to join our established team in Walsall, to work across finance and ILR funding through the year monitoring reports, payments and general finance processes.
Candidates must hold an AAT qualification.
Pay rate: £21,000 per annum plus benefits
What we need from you:
- A team player
- Excellent time management
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills - especially excel
- Attention to detail
- Ensure the validity of the data entered in the Data Management System is supported with the relevant required evidence (including but not exclusively fee remission evidence, PLR data, planned hours of study).
- Supporting Learner Administration on the enrolment process
- Create and maintain course information to ensure accurate course information is available (via MIS system PICs) and ILR return are submitted.
- Carry out data validity checks to maximise funding and ensure accurate returns using tools supplied such as DSAT and FIS.
- Assist in gathering and assessing information for SFA Funding Assurance Audits if / when required.
- To provide a comprehensive management information service to ensure timely and efficient ILR submissions.
- Monitor and collect payments from Prime partners to ensure accurate & timely
- Provide Management information reports on income v forecast
- Provide an up to date Cashflow forecast on a weekly basis
- Handle Petty Cash
Does this sound like you? if so we would love to hear from you!