Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, our client is a well-known, national business with many sites across the UK who are experiencing a high amount of growth and development. They are currently looking for an ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified Accountant to join their team on an interim basis as a Management Accountant.
This job would suit someone who has excellent all-round accounting experience with exposure to both financial and management accounts. You will assist & support the Manager and be heavily focused on business partnering with heads of departments daily. The candidate will work collaboratively with the relevant business teams on varied activities.
This company is an instantly recognisable business with over a hundred sites across the UK. They are experiencing a high growth period currently and are looking for individuals that will progress and develop with them.
The successful individual will have excellent Excel skills along with strong analytical, communication and influencing skills. The candidate will be a confident, hands-on individual with good attention to detail, ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work as a team.
Duties will include:
- Assist with the month end process and complete accurate and timely balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure correct accounting for all prepayments and accruals
- Ensure Intercompany reconciliations are carried out & logged
- Manage period end process and producing concise management information
- Business partnering with heads of departments in regards to group reporting
- Ensure that forecasts accurately reflect activity required to control costs
- Ad-hoc business requests
- Ensure management reporting is delivered accurately and on time
- Liaising with the marketing & direct teams
- Assisting in the forecasting, budgeting & planning process
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job