Page Personnel are working exclusively with a leading Manufacturing business to recruit a Management Accountant to operate from their East Kilbride premises.
Our client is a leading Manufacturing business with premises based in East Kilbride.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage monthly management accounts
- Cash flow variance analysis
- Responsible for timely/ accurate cost performance reporting
- Maintain an internal control framework
- Ad hoc duties are required by the Finance Manager
The successful candidate will have a previous working knowledge of a similar role, preferably coming from a Manufacturing background. They will be a qualified accountant, or will be working towards a professional qualification (ACCA/ CIMA). Advanced Excel ability is also required.
The successful Management Accountant will be offered a competitive salary (up to £35,000) and market leading benefits package.