My client are a leading employer of choice in Peterborough and believe their people to be at the forefront of driving innovation within a fast paced and dynamic media industry. An exciting Management Accountant role has become available for a new subsidiary entity of the international group.
This Peterborough based Media company have numerous revenue streams and a strong international base of which they are growing organically and are fully behind their staff offering both personal and professional development across the Group. Seeing Finance as a core business function this Management Accountant role will be key in driving accurate and efficient period end closes in Peterborough head office
The Management Accountant role will cover management and financial accounting with the following duties and responsibilities;
- Preparing the annual budget
- Preparing twice yearly forecasts
- submitting quarterly VAT returns
- pulling together the monthly income statement with analysis for directors
- detailed cash flow analysis
- financial reporting to shareholders
- responsibility for producing the annual statutory accounts.
The Ideal Management Accountant will be able to demonstrate the following experience, skills and characteristics:
- Studying professional level ACCA Or management level CIMA.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- 3 years' experience in Finance or accounting
The chance to be in a dynamic finance function with great training and exposure across management and financial accounting
- VAT returns
- cash flow
- statutory accounting