Foxwell Associates are working closely with an NHS organisation based in Stevenage who have an immediate requirement for a Management Accountant.
Working within a large and busy finance team, the role offers plenty of scope for progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating journals and accruals to reflect budget spend
- Assisting with the month end process
- Providing financial data as requested
- Collating, completing and submission of non financial returns
- Providing information for the Annual Accounts and completing returns
- Providing accurate information to all Budget Managers, Directors and Board Members
- Monitoring and forecasting expenditure trends/budgetary performance on a monthly basis
- Attending corporate, governance and management meetings
Suitable candidates must have finance experience within the NHS and be part/fully qualified (AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.