Commercial, multi-site management accountant position within a large organisation in the education sector
Great permanent job opportunity based in Nottinghamshire
My client is a large organisation within the Education sector, based in Nottinghamshire
- Month end reporting of management accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations, journals, accruals and prepayments
- Managing and supporting multiple stakeholders, building strong working relationships
- Ad hoc projects, duties and analysis when required
The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge gained from working within a management accounting position in the Education sector.
You will have a solid, technical understanding of legislation, internal controls and processes that depict how an organisation within the Education sector must account.
This role needs a great communicator, someone who can work with lots of stakeholders, build relationships and work together as part of a team
Study support, career development, a brilliant team to work with, within a supportive environment.
- financial accounts
- Management accounts
- balance sheet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job