The SF Group is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a fantastic business in Derby. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be part of a busy finance team who will be responsible for preparing timely and accurate financial information. Your prime responsibility will be recording the cost of fixed assets, forecasting and tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation/amortisation and accounting for disposals.
Other duties will include
- Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorisations.
- Assist in long range planning and short term forecast preparation with overall responsibility for investments
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditure requests
- Track project costs in the fixed asset and tooling accounts and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
- Responsible for month end reporting of fixed assets including journal posting and report creation.
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
- Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
The successful candidate will be qualified or studying towards their CIMA, ACA or ACMA, you will be hardworking, have good organisational skills, have great attention to detail, and be able to work well under pressure. My client is looking for individuals who ideally have experience in SAP and have a good working knowledge of Excel. A strong backgroud in the Automotive industry is highly desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job