Management Accountant / Liverpool City Centre / Permanent / £35,000 / Strong career progression and some of the best benefits on the market!
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic Management Accountant to join our client who are a globally recognised leader in their market. This business are a leading provider of business solutions and have offices across the world. You will be joining this high performing team based out of the firms modern offices in Liverpool city centre.
- Month end reporting including planning and forecasting
- Posting month-end accruals and prepayments
- Weekly forecasts including sales and costs reporting
- Analysing pricing calculations in conjunction with the sales teams
- On-going financial accounting including: sales invoicing and purchasing support
- Balance sheet reconciliations (Control Accounts, VAT, Tax)
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc reporting
- Supervising more junior team members and supporting where possible
Essential Experience Required
- Previous experience working in a Management Accountant role is essential
- CIMA Qualification or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on offer?
This organisation can offer you one of the best benefits packages on the market, in addition to working for one of the most globally recognised employers who pioneer their employees continues personal development you will be eligible for a number of other benefits including private healthcare, excellent pension scheme and flexible working.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Lauren at NC Associates. 0151-203-0152