An opportunity has arisen to work for a well established business based in Mid Kent as a Management Accountant.
Reporting to the FD as a qualified accountant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Producing P&L's, variance analysis supported with commentary
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Fixed assets
- Cost accounting
- Monthly sales reporting and spend analysis
- Investigation of any anomalies
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Overseeing the Purchase & Sales ledger staff
Suitable candidates will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with experience gained in a similar role. The business are in the manufacturing industry so looking for candidates from this sector or similar ideally from SME.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package which will be discussed at interview.
If you meet the above requirements and this role sounds of interest, apply today!