We are currently recruiting for an ambitious firm of Accoutants based in Pudsey, West Yorkshire who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to the team.
You will have had at least 3 years recent experience within a recognised, UK based firm of Accountants and will be AAT qualified (or equivalent).
Day to day responsibilities incldue but are not limted to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients of varying sized SME businesses, preparing and reviewing management accounts, VAT returns, budgets, forecasts, cash-flows and bespoke management reports and information.
- Using a variety of software, such as Sage, Iris, Xero, QuickBooks to achieve the above. All required training will be provided in house.
- This will eventually lead onto higher level quasi-FD work such as presenting accounts at client board meetings, meeting with client’s bank managers to discuss finance needs, and helping with job tenders for clients.
- Aiding management of around 5-6 accounting, bookkeeping and payroll staff and helping to run and manage the outsourcing department successfully.
- Networking, formulating & implementing marketing plans such as cloud based accounting software, auto-enrolment pension administration and the outsource of recruitment agencies payroll.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job