Key duties will of the role will include:
- To prepare/review monthly management accounts within the reporting deadline.
- Manage the workflow and outputs from the Assistant Management Accountants
- To complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance with preparation and production of budgets.
- To provide commercial guidance and support to the Budget holders across the business.
- Monthly variance analysis and reporting.
- To complete debtors reviews and reporting.
- Assistance with reviewing the monthly Finance reports.
- To assist with the Client's Annual Statutory Audits.
- Cashflow monitoring and control.
- To review and implement process improvements for the finance function/
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Have a good knowledge and previous experience in the production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- accounts accountant finances
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job