The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a superb business in Derby. This role is to join a busy Finance department for a 12 month maternity cover. My client is looking for experienced and confident individuals who ideally have experience working in a retail environment however this is not essential.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Month end processes including sales and margin reporting, analysing stock, overheads etc in comparison to budget.
- Reporting monthly results to key stakeholders, providing key information and analysis on findings.
- Accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis and support of sales forecasts and the annual budget.
- Supporting the retail team on projects and ideas, providing key analysis to make informed decisions.
- Daily/Weekly KPI preparation for the Board of Directors/Management.
- Stock take audit at key times.
- Raising invoices for concessions, checking and tracking of landlord invoices for our external sites.
- Ad hoc projects involving cross-functional teams and support to other members of the finance team as and when required.
My client is looking for candidates who have at least 2 years accounting experience, you will be fully AAT or equivalent qualified, a good team player who can help assist cross functional teams, and you will be highly PC literate particularly with Excel including v look ups and pivot tables.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job