- Working as part of an ambitious and high performing team.
- A broad role with scope for development and further progression.
The organisation are a well established and high performing education body. They pride themselves on their excellent service offering on a local and national level. With year-on-year growth and some impressive investment they are driving their reputation in a competitive market and are set to continue.
As Management Accountant you will use your accountancy skills with the following:
- Monthly Management Accounts including commentary on key variances, risks and opportunities.
- Preparation of regular forecasts and budgets.
- Provide financial information the senior management team in preparation of Board reports.
- Regular and effective reconciliation of all control accounts and balance sheet items.
- Provision of annual budgets in alignment with the strategic plan to senior stakeholders.
- Working effective with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Detailed knowledge of management accounting.
- Experience of developing effective working relationships.
- Fully qualified accountant or significant experience.
The organisation not only offer an excellent base salary but also provide an impressive number of holidays as well as a desirable pension contribution. They are able to offer flexible working for the right candidate and support with individuals CPD.