Management Accountant - Angus - £35,000+
Jenson Fisher have been retained by our Angus-based client to recruit a Management Accountant in what is a key role within the finance department. The Management Accountant position is aimed primarily at a professionally qualified accountant with a strong eye for detail alongside excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to delivering positive change.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that have been established for decades however have grown exponentially over the last 5 years. As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis, cash flow etc.
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting.
- Analysis of sales and sales reporting.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and the Finance Director on ad-hoc projects.
- Maximising the efficiencies within the finance department and in relation to use of software packages.
- Ensure that balance sheet controls are in place on a regular basis.
In addition to the above, you must have a positive and flexible approach to your work. You will work as a key member of a team and have the skills to influence other people within the business. To be considered for this opportunity please submit your CV by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts