A City based insurance company is looking for a Management Accountant to join it's London finance team.
Provide assistance with quarterly and monthly MI and analysis to group, including overseas offices and the underwriting departments, as well as the production of board level reporting and the budget.
- Assist with production of monthly and quarterly board reports.
- UW commentaries - assist with production of quarterly underwriting GAAP result packs for underwriting teams, including variance analysis, commentary and discussions.
- Assist with production of quarterly analytics to group.
- Forecasting & budgeting.
- Development and improvement of processes.
- The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant who is looking for the next step in their career.
- Insurance experience essential.
- Experience of working within finance department.
- Experience of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- General Insurance
- Management Accountant
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Group Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job