New International Management Accountant Role for JD Sports in Bury
Your new company
JD Sports Fashion Plc is the leading international multi-channel retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear. They operate over 800 stores under a number of fascias providing our customers with the latest products from the very best sports fashion and outdoor brands.
Your new role
International Management Accountant, supporting countries in Europe:
- Support the country finance manager to assist in the production of monthly management accounts for your European markets.
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines.
- Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
- Develop International payroll analysis reporting with the assistance of in country finance teams.
- Assist in the preparation of rolling forecasts.
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the country finance managers.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). This role would suit a newly qualified/1-2 PQE accountant perfectly. Further, you will ideally have experience in either the retail sector or within the international finance division of an organisation.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 and the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation in one of the fastest growing departments. This role has been newly created due to acquisitions in Europe. Further, being in such a large and dynamic organisation leads to endless internal progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New International Management Accountant Role for JD Sports in Bury