Horsham, West Sussex
Permanent, Full Time
Salary £28,000-35,000pa (depending on experience) + full study support if required
An industry acknowledged, medium sized organisation based in Horsham is currently seeking a technically strong Management Accountant to join their finance team. This is a highly commercial environment where the Managing Directors rely heavily on this team for accurate and detailed management information and recommendations. This valued function plays a key part in business decisions and development.
This individual will report to a Finance Director and Financial Controller as part of a collaborative and supportive team. What they require is a Management Accountant who can not only create reports but who also has an analytical, pro-active and inquisitive mind and will be able to provide insights into what the monthly reports mean for the business and what actions should be taken. A highly commercial individual who will question the numbers and enjoys carrying out ad hoc analysis work. Study support is available for active studiers.
This is a great role for an ambitious, dedicated finance professional who’s looking for an opportunity which will offer genuine career progression.
- Preparing various schedules to support the financial reports.
- Providing financial analysis on company activity.
- Reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Providing management reporting for decision making.
- Monthly reconciling stock movements and stock group analysis.
- Preparation of the financial accounts.
- Dealing with ad-hoc reports and queries.
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with the year end audit process.
- Undertaking forecast variance analysis at agreed interval.
- Part qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience.
- Able to apply an analytical mind set in combination with strong system skills and a good level of Excel capability to manipulate data to meet reporting requirements.
- Able to complete tasks under pressure and in a timely manner all the while observing a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of producing financial accounts.
- Capable of working well in a team environment.
- High level of motivation, a positive attitude and willing to commit to our core values.
- Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job