Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will assist in the collation of financial data, processing of invoices, to ensure that records are maintained in an up to date and accurate manner.
My client is a global, well respect technology company based in Gloucester.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Management Accountant includes:
- Bank postings and daily reconciliation.
- Account preparation to Trial Balance.
- Preparation and input of accruals, prepayments and other journals.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and reconciling fixed asset additions/disposals.
- Preparation and production of the monthly management accounts.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support and assistance with year-end statutory accounts.
- Maintain accurate financial records at all times.
- Liaising with other departments and managing expectations.
- Preparing accounts to agreed internal deadlines to a standard that is suitable for the first review ensuring all queries are appropriately reported to.
- The Successful Applicant
A successful Engineering Management Accountant:
- Part Qualified in CIMA/ACCA
- AAT Qualified
- Proven record of working in the same/similar role
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong numerical and literacy skills
On offer to a successful Management Accountant is the opportunity to work within a great company offering a competitive salary and benefits.