My client, an investment company holding a mixed portfolio of property, shares and companies worth approx. £100m, is seeking a bright spirited part-qualified Management Accountant to take charge of the accounting for various investment companies.
The ideal candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA finalist with at least 2 years' prior management accounting experience.
Duties will include:
- Recording all rental and dividend income for investment holding company
- Revaluing all investment holdings (marked to market)
- Liaising with third party tax advisers and ensuring all tax provisions and payments are accurately recorded
- Record all accruals, pre-payments and other month-end adjustment journals
- Maintain bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Other adhoc duties
- Corporation Tax
- Management Accounts