Our client, a market leading, global service provider based just outside the Warrington area is looking to recruit a qualified Management Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will hold full management accounting responsibilities for a multimillion division of this global organisation.
* Management Accounts monthly consolidation process including review of results with the Finance Director prior to submission to group.
* Preparation of selected monthly journals to ensure that all project & overhead costs are accurate & reflective.
* Monthly review of overhead costs with appropriate cost transfers, accruals & prepayments
* Regular liaison with the Project Management team to ensure all reporting deadlines are understood and adhered to.
* Preparation of selected balance sheet reconciliations and assistance with the monitoring of key reconciliations prepared by other member of the finance team.
* Regular maintenance and integrity checks on key reporting tools including trading and cash models
* Quarterly forecasting consolidation and management of annual budget process incorporating planning and relevant business communication
* Supporting central overhead budget holders to ensure that they understand expenditure compared to budget and forecast.
* Regular review of business reports, identifying key performance indicators and working with business partners and stakeholders to ensure the production of meaningful data.
* Production and design of reports to assist with Working Capital management including Contract Cash flow reports, WIP & Debt analysis and DSO reporting.
* Active role in the Continuous Improvement programme and system optimisation.
* Adhoc reporting as and when required from the Finance Team and Project Management Finance Team.
* Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on industry changes and innovations.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified or Finalist who possesses excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. You will have ideally worked within a larger business and reported within a contract/project related environment.