My client a well-established and rapidly growing multi-site organisation based near Marlow require an experienced Management Accountant to join their team with demonstrable business partnering experience to take on the role of Management Accountant. You will report directly into the Financial Controller and undertake a varied and interesting commercial role.
Duties and Responsibilities for the role of Management Accountant:
* Produce monthly management accounting packs across multiple sites with commentary.
* Provide commentary and analysis on results across multiple sites to enable senior stakeholders to make strategic decisions that will have an impact on the success of the organisation
* Travelling regularly to multiple sites across the South East of the UK to build strong working relationships and provide a strong business overview
* Liaising regularly with senior stakeholders across the business presenting your findings and making recommendations on solutions.
Key Skills Required for the role of Management Accountant:
* You will have a good academic background and be currently studying at an advanced stage in a professional accountancy qualification
* Possess the ability to build rapport and influence finance and non-finance people
* Gained demonstrable experience in Management Accounting in your career to date
* Ability to analyse information, provide commentary on your findings and suggest and implement solutions
* Strong Business Partnering experience gained in a multisite environment
* Excellent Attention to detail
* Good Excel and systems skills
* You will be an ambitious and career driven individual
Regular travel to multiple locations across the South East of the UK will be required so a clean driving licence is essential. You will enjoy undertaking a varied and commercial role with the opportunity to further progress your career. For more information on the role of Management Accountant please contact me directly.