My client, a Leading Hospitality business in central London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- To deliver the month end reporting for the pnl elements across the business portfolio
- To own the month end balance sheet reconciliations
- To develop relationship with key internal departments and ensure month end and annual budgets are managed effectively and to identify risks and opportunities where relevant
- To identify process improvements and implement solutions which support the delivery of better information and insight
- Management of spend alongside the CFO/FD
- Building relationships with key internal departments such as property, IT, HR and procurement
- To drive improved processes and reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- Finalist ACCA or CIMA studier
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with period end and balance sheet recs
- Experience with business partnering non-finance heads
- Experience in the preparation of annual budgets and forecast
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job