Management Accountant- Liverpool / Speke
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Management to join a successful organisation based in the Liverpool area. The Management Accountant role is based at the company's Head Office, which has close motorway links and free onsite parking.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for maintaining strong financial control and providing financial support to the business.
Key responsibilities within the Management Accountant role will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Own and improve budgeting and forecasting process
- Monthly balance sheet analysis and reconciliations
- Production of Management Information for presentation to Senior Management
- Production of cost expenditure summaries for Senior Management
- Business partner with non-finance personnel to provide commercial decisions
- Ensure costs are accurately accounted with business unit heads
- Production of quarterly reports for presentation to business units
- Preparation of year end audit and tax packs, and liaise with auditors
- Provide insightful commentary and performance recommendations to Financial Management
- Would suit a motivated Part-Qualified or Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner senior business members
To apply for the Management Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts