We are currently recruiting for a large service provider based in Blackburn who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to work alongside the Head of Finance in this 6-month fixed term contract. The role will involve working across the business with a variety of different personnel and develop a better organic understanding of the business as a whole, in order to support growth within a fast-paced market.
Duties include: -
- Development of the WIP report and associated KPI’s, communicating with the business on the outcome of performance analysis.
- Continually perform periodic analysis within the month around the budgeting and forecasting projections, as well as add value to the financial statements at the month end close.
- Improve the commercial acumen across the business, particularly communicating/improving the variance analysis around volume/pricing/trends and market position, in turn enabling growth.
- Developing the budgeting and forecasting process, looking at tighter controls around the monthly reporting timetable, and specific business objectives/tenders.
- Championing Finance across the business with internal managers in order to lead from the front on all financial projections.
The successful candidate will be looking for that next step where they interface with the rest of the business, and wish to influence the business in obtaining its objectives. You will already have gained some solid experience with the month end processes, understanding the full accounts pack. Initially the role is for a 6-month period while the organisation goes through a transition of growth, however there is a possibility it could go permanent in the long term.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.
- Management Accountant
- KPI Reports
- Month End Close