We have an exciting, new opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our Finance team. This is a full-time, permanent role that will be based in our London office.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' poll for Openness and Management Culture.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting & Systems, the role will play an active part in driving and supporting the firm wide budgeting and forecasting processes. More specifically, you will develop a financial reporting suite for the firm wide and International financials covering financial management, profitability performance and investments.
The successful candidate will act as a central point within the finance team, becoming integral in the development of financial metrics and tools to support Financial reporting, profitability growth, pricing and Innovation to maximise profitability.
You will help automate and simply current financial reporting and adapt to stakeholder usage, as well as input into the identification of and implementation of appropriate, new finance systems.
Supporting the monthly and year end firm wide (UK and International) consolidation of results, including the production of commentary, reports and board packs, will also be a key part of this role.
What we're looking for
You will be an experienced Finance professional, with a background in similar roles. This experience will have been gained in a legal or professional services environment.
- Highly developed understanding of business strategy, supported by accountancy, MBA or other relevant business related qualification.
- Extensive experience in leading effective teams in a complex business environment.
- Expertise with Elite, Excel and Financial reporting tools (including BI tools, budgeting and forecast tools) is essential.
- Strong commercial awareness with experience and ability in understanding complex and diverse business requirements
- Highly analytical with advanced financial analysis and modelling skills and the ability to drive insight from data.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with an ability to write insightful financial and commercial commentaries based upon sound financial management.
- Previous experience in a legal or professional services environment is required.
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
Osborne Clarke is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.