A successful and established family run manufacturing company based in Blackpool are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant.
This role will suit a motivated individual to join this manufacturing and service organisation at this exciting time as they look to grow.
Directly supporting the Finance Director your duties will include;
- Preparation of month end management accounts to strict deadlines
- Develop and improve manufacturing accounting reporting, processes and procedures
- Liaison with Production on product costings and stock takes
- Balance sheet reconciliations including Inter Company Balances on a monthly basis
- Cash Flow management and forecasting
- Supporting the Finance Director in the day to day running of the accounts department
- Managing daily and weekly KPI's
- Complete quarterly VAT return, EC sales, Intrastat and UK statistical returns
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Registers
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified with an SME background in a manufacturing environment and be used to working in a hands on role where you are able to assist with any accounting task.
Strong Excel skills and experience of working with ERP software is preferable as is good knowledge of product costings and factory processes.
The ability to engage and communicate with other departments, a desire to solve problems and a resilient, tenacious attitude would all be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small friendly team in a busy, multi-tasking accounts office.