An international company who are regarded as leaders in their field are recruiting a Management Accountant due to continued growth and company expansion.
Main duties include:
- Production of timely and accurate management information
- Monthly and quarterly reporting pack production
- Posting journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintenance of schedules for prepayments and accruals
- Preparation of sales and margin reports
- Preparation of VAT returns, intrastat and EC sales list
- Supporting the annual budgeting process
- Maintaining the finance systems
To be considered for this position you will be a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and have experience working in a large company in a similar position. You will hold strong system skills, both ERP and Excel and be able to handle large amounts of data.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.