Media - PQ Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Our client is an impressive Hi Tech Media Production Agency growing both in the UK and overseas, supplying global brands with strategic advertising expertise and creative online media content. Due to exciting growth a new role has been created for an impressive assistant accountant looking to support a Head of Finance shape the finance function of an international business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the new Management Accountant / FInance Manager will oversee the junior member of the team. The role represents an excellent career growth opportunity. Key responsibilities will include:-
- Financial analysis and management accounts
- Cash flow forecasts and manage cash flow
- Manage supplier/ client invoicing and payments
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Ad hoc financial analysis, liaising with other departments
- Assist with payroll, pension, company secretarial, VAT and corporation tax
- Monthly Gross Profit project management
- Help build and provide a scalable finance function for the business.
- Other ad hoc tasks
The role will suit a dynamic and ambitious part qualified accountant, keen to work in a growing international Media/Production/Advertising business. The role represents an excellent career growth opportunity. Study support for ACCA / CIMA can be provided.