A Fast-Growing Leisure/Restaurant Chain are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their growing Head Office team in the West-End of London. Reporting into the Financial Controller the Management Accountant will work within a team of 4.
- Qualified or Finalist Accountant (ACCA/ACA)
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Excellent excel skills
- Very organised with good communication skills
- "Can" do attitude and proactive approach to drive efficiencies
- The deliverables of the role include:
- Preparation of site P&Ls at month end including the raising of any necessary accruals and prepayments.
- Flash Reporting of weekly statistics
- Reviewing the operational cost lines at month end eg: travel & subsistence, repairs & maintenance, communications etc.
- Monthly meetings with Heads of Department and Cinema Managers to review costs against budgets & forecasts
- Accurate & timely distribution of P&L’s.
- Point of contact for cinema and operational queries.
- Fixed Asset reporting including posting depreciation, reconciling to Post Completion Audits, including all associated audit notes for Fixed Assets.
- Accruals for company utilities
- Dealing with External Auditors queries and investigations
- Assisting with the budget process
- Timely and accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Completion of Government Statistical Returns.