My client an international high-technology group, operating worldwide. This impressive global business is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters.
Reporting to the Finance Manager for Operations and supporting Programs & Engineering from a Management Accountant perspective. This is a very busy and varied role which is incredibly deadline focussed. The candidate will be expected to be hands on in order to undertake the full range of activities involved in reporting, budget management, and financial analysis.
* Month end close of RTDI accounts in SAP
* Monthly reporting of RTDI accounts to Head Office
* Monthly review of Engineering/RTDI performance versus budget with Head Office and site senior engineering manager
* Preparation and analysis of monthly expenditure reports to Engineering cost centre managers
* Preparation and analysis of monthly Program Reports for Program Management
* Forecasting and budget management of RTDI accounts
* Forecasting and budget management for Engineering overheads
* Support to R&T function with claims from external funding bodies
* Financial analysis and reconciliations
* Ad hoc reporting for managers
You will ideally be a Finalist or newly qualified looking for a commercial role within a growing global business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to really make their mark on a developing role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.