Our client, a fast growth group of businesses are looking to hire a Management Accountant to join their team. The role will involve looking after mulitple international entities.
You will be fully responsible for preparing accounts to Trial Balance, and then working closely with their Group FC and CFO to provide analysis / commentary. This role will suit someone part way through their studies, and looking to work in a fast paced, rewarding environment where they will be given every opportunity to learn from a team of experienced, qualified accountants.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Review and analysis of variances from budget
- Preparation and posting of monthly Journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Day to day support for other finance staff
- Support annual budget and forecasting processes
- Assisting year end process & audit
- Inter Company Reconciliations
- Liaison with Tax advisors on Corporation Tax
- Preparation of VAT return and other statutory fillings
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation
- Management Accountant