An exciting, established and rapidly expanding multi-national business is urgently seeking a talented Management Accountant to fill a newly created job.
Reporting directly to the Chief Finance Officer, this role needs someone who can demonstrate solid experience, has plenty of energy and is ambitious to climb the career ladder within a fast-paced environment.
What will it entail?
• Processing invoices, cash receipts, journals, payments etc
• Calculating and paying fees and invoices
• Bank reconciliations
• Creating invoices
• Allocating costs
• Maintaining data
• Spreadsheets, reports & data analysis
• Dealing with queries
• Other accounting duties, as requested
What experience and skills do I need?
• Relevant experience
• Strong communication and diplomacy skills
• Strong Excel and software ability
• You will be an active CIMA or ACCA studier
• Be willing to travel to other sites in the UK
What are the benefits?
• A competitive salary
• Generous bonus scheme
• Study support
• Life Assurance
• Fantastic career prospects
• 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
If you can demonstrate the right attitude and ability and would like to know more, contact Ellen Campbell on 01926 331329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job