My client a leading luxury goods company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant with extensive stock and systems experience for their Central London head office. This is an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to come in, add value and drive the business forward.
- Stock reconciliation from our ERP system.
- Management of stock list to ensure data is readily available to sales & marketing teams whilst information regarding product price band is easily utilised by people producing customer quotes.
- Management of detailed stock forecasting system using sales history and future known trends & initiatives.
- Control of standard costing and pricing strategy.
- Miscellaneous stock reporting (depletions, campaigns, incentives etc).
- Putting systems in place to empower our sales & marketing teams to access relevant sales information independently.
- Providing miscellaneous information for the management team.
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with an ERP system
- Familiar with stock reconciliation, reporting and forecasting
- Track history of generating strategic sales and management reports
- Commercially focused with a keen eye for management needs
- Knowledge of ODBC database interface with SQL knowledge
- MS Access queries
- Visual Basic understanding for use in MS Excel Macro functions
- High standard of numeracy & accuracy with attention to detail
- Commercially aware
- Good understanding of accounting
- Ability to work within a team
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.