My client an established organisation within the Financial Services sector, is actively searching a talented Management accountant to support a key business area.
Acting as a Finance Business Partner to the director of the division key responsibilities will include
• Act as trusted advisor to the Director, supporting on cost control, revenue projections, project accounting and business projects.
• Ensure that financial performance tracking is embedded and
• Act as the interface between Group Finance and the business, ensuring that understanding improves both ways on key processes, reporting and insights
• Design and implementation of monthly reporting pack with executive summary for presentation to the Board
• Coordination of headcount and cost allocation process used to inform P&Ls on a monthly basis
• Assessment and refinement, where required, of existing methods of direct, indirect and group cost allocation against contract to ensure there is clarity, visibility and accountability
• Design and implementation of detailed income variance analysis to ensure all income is recognised and reported on timely basis and reviewed
Being a qualified accountant you will have a background in Management accounting with experience covering extensive P&L reporting and analysis. Additionally you will have Commercial acumen and gravitas to support the senior management team to drive through profit maximising initiatives with a strong background of delivery in dynamic and progressive organisation.