Management Accountant | Lincolnshire | Up to £40,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant, successful and well established Lincolnshire business which also has a really positive employee culture. As their Management Accountant you will be joining the business at a point of growth and change, which will enable you to review and improve process, controls and MI reporting.
Responsibilities and Duties
Based in Lincolnshire, working closely with senior managers and directors across the business, the position will be critical in providing the following:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Creating budgets and KPI reporting models, which feed into the overall business MI
- Undertake pricing analysis for new products, working closely with the sales and development teams
- Business analysis and project accounting
There is certainly opportunity to progress and develop your career with this business over time.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate Requirements for Management Accountant:
- Ideally qualified or part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or relevant management accounts experience within a fast paced environment
- Highly commercial mindset and experience of working closely with the operational and sales teams of the business
- Advanced Excel skills
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts