Page Personnel are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client, a leading Cinema chain located in London's West End.
Our client is a leading Cinema chain located in London's West End. Due to an expansion in the number of sites across the UK, an opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team.
Located in London's West End our client is looking for a Management Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
* Monthly Management Accounts (Margins, COS, Payroll, Variables/Overheads, Capex)
* P&L and cost analysis / review with General Managers & Operations Managers on weekly / monthly basis
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Leading and performing Yearly Budgets / Rolling Forecasts for multiple sites
* Global Daily Sales flash
* Weekly P&L Flash to GM's and Operators
* Weekly Sales Charts - showing trends and budget variance
* Working Closely with Operations, Payroll and senior managers
* Commercial analysis, investigation and reporting on struggling sites (leading to solutions)
* Ad hoc projects including reconciliation of UK site Service Charge, and detailed analysis of UK sales
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE MULTI-SITE EXPERIENCE, ideally within hospitality/leisure and Food & Beverage (F&B) experience would be advantageous, and MUST BE AN ACCA FINALIST
Salary of £40,000-£45,000