- Our client is a global technology business
A Management Accountant is required to join a highly collaborative finance team
Our client is a global technology business which supplies to hundreds of blue-chip organisations. The finance team is based near Oxford, in Oxfordshire and occupies space on a business park with local amenities, such as a restaurant and gym.
Our client offers an exciting place to work and the finance team work collaboratively in a large, open plan office.Job Description
This role will have responsibility for ensuring the production of high quality monthly management accounts and ensuring the revenue and cost of sales are posted accurately. Stong interpersonal skills are essential in order to build strong relationships with finance colleagues and business partner with Logistics and Marketing.
- Help drive the month end close process and ensure timely delivery
- Provide analyses and reports as requested by stakeholders
- Contribute to commentary for inclusion in the Group board pack
- Complete relevant balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with the Sales Invoicing Team to ensure billing is up-to-date and accurate
- Contribute to the completion of the annual Statutory Accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Review accounting for stock help for resale and ensure risk associated with holding stock is correctly accounted for
The successful candidate will be a qualified account with at least 2 years PQE. In addition to being technically competent, strong interpersonal skills are essential. My client is seeking a proactive self-starter, able to build effective relationships and to grow in this role and take on increased responsibilites.
They will also need to:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have a minimum of 2 years PQE experience
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrable ability to influence non-finance managers
- Have advanced excel skills
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
How to apply
For further information please contact Victoria Grainger on .
- Technology business in Oxford is seeking a qualified accountant with strong interpersonal skills and able to business partner with non-finance stakeho