Management Accountant (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £32k-£35kA global market leader is seeking a Management Accountant to join the Finance team on a 12 months fixed term contract to cover maternity. Reporting directly to the UK Financial Controller you will be responsible for providing insightful financial reports on all areas of the business during what is an interesting period of growth and restructuring.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Accurate production of monthly management accounts
- Actively look to provide added value through the provision of financial support to operational / commercial managers within the business
- Assist with preparation of annual budget
- Liaise with budget controllers and review company expenditure against budgets
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Assist with regular cash flow forecasting
- Submission of all returns for VAT, intrastat, EC sales listings and ONS
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA or able to evidence the required level of relevant experience
- Extensive experience of monthly management accounts preparations
- IT Proficient - particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Management experience of leading a small team
In return you can expect a varied workload with exposure to working for a market leading and commercially ambitious business.