Qualified management accountant required for a month contract.
- Preparation and review of monthly management figures. Collate, prepare and present relevant commentary to support these figures.
- Liaise directly with commercial finance team and AR and AP as key point of contact on the accounting . Monitor and push forward robust accounting processes which drive the key performance objectives for the unit, in particular cash generation and gross billing. Work with AR and AP to ensure results in these areas are maximised.
- Review and monitor the validity and necessity of intercompany transactions. Oversee intercompany processes within the group structure to ensure transparency and efficiency. S
- Manage fixed assets across all business units, ensuring appropriate accounting around useful life and reporting capital expenditure across the group as required.
- Oversee and ensure the completion of a large suite of balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard and perform overall review of balance sheet. Perform overall review of balance sheet for relevant business units ensuring possible risks and opportunities are suitably documented and communicated.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with proven experience preparing high quality management accounts.