- Management Accountant
- We seek someone with experience working as a Management Accountant
Our client is a highly successful entertainment business based within central Nottingham. The business is continuously growing and expanding with branches all over the UK. They have a large bustling office and a fantastic company culture.
This is a temporary position for 9 months to cover maternity leave. But this role has great scope to be a permanent position as they are a large business with lots of opportunities. They are looking for someone with experience working as a Management Accountant. They are looking for hard working individuals with a good work ethic.
You will be responsible for:
- Month End Duties
- Analysis of profit and loss sheets
- Ensuring spends are in line with budgets
- Assisting in preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Daily postings of sales cash/purchase payments.
- Bank reconciliations
- Codding and approving of invoices
- Suppliers Payments
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within one week of applying
- Have worked within an Management Accountant position
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a minimum of a 9 month period. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is paying between £13 and £16 per hour dependent on experience.