Are you interesting in working in one of the fastest growing organisations in the North East?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic business?
If so, you may in be interested in the Management Accountant opportunity I am currently recruiting for on behalf of a fantastic client.
Key requirements in this role;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist the Finance Manager with month end processes
- Monthly reporting packs including commentary and comparisons of year on year progression
- Balance sheet reconcilation
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Create and maintain financial models in Excel
- Assist with the production of Staturory Accounts
- Assist with Annual Audit laising internally and externally
- Ad hoc project work and financial reporting
- Assisting with Corporation Tax
This is role is very much in support of continuous improvement, you will be encouraged to identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures in a fast moving developing business.
Essential requirements in this role;
- Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACA, ACCA, with post qualification experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ambitious and want to grow with the organisation
- High degree of accuracy in the numbers, and must have an analytical mindset
- Commercial awareness, good communication skills internally/externally
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job