Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
• BPC input and reconciliation
• Managing and producing Monthly Accounts for SG&A cost centres
• Production of SG&A forecasts and Budgets
• Management of Company Credit Cards
• Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure they are completed to agreed timescales.
• Manage profit and loss payroll reconciliation process
• Production of Portfolio Analysis
• On the ground support for internal and external audits
• Tax packs query resolution.
• Provide information to support Statutory Accounts process
• Support management in the MEC/MFC process
• Ad Hoc reporting support
• Ensure information in reporting systems is accurate and timely while providing appropriate clarity in explaining balances or trends
• Manage a team of Assistant Accountants
Job Holder Specification:
? Proven track record of working in an accounting environment.
? Production of management information
? Preference for knowledge of SAP
? Excellent communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the business to resolve issues and Improve processes relating to the Accounting team
? Should possess the drive to deliver a high quality service in order to meet agreed service levels.
? Ability to problem solve escalations relating to production of accounts whilst looking at the wider business impacts and opportunities for process improvements.
? Ensure fundamental issues are addressed to avoid repeat occurrences.
? Ability to motivate a team to deliver against service levels and manage them closely to agreed deliverables ensuring business impacts are minimised
? Must be willing to help, support and encourage other accountants and offer developmental coaching and assistance.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job