Third Space hosts 4 of London’s luxury health clubs across inspiring central London locations. All clubs are individual in style and bound by a common philosophy; to provide outstanding fitness spaces that our members feel are their own. We are committed to ensuring outstanding quality and excellence in every area of our offering and making continuous improvements to our member experience; this is where we need you, a passionate, dedicated and professional individual with an interest in health and fitness with your own flair of originality.
We’re currently looking for a Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join our finance team who will be responsible for preparing the management accounts for our Canary Wharf Club. This is an integral role for our finance team and we are looking for an experienced part-qualified management accountant who is either preparing to, or currently studying towards a relevant Accounting Qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or AAT.
In this busy role, you’ll be doing things such as:
- Weekly Bank Reconciliation for Group bank accounts
- Preparing draft P&L and Balance Sheet for review
- Preparing analysis and commentary supporting P&L’s
- Posting Accruals & Prepayments
- Posting Accrued & Deferred income
- Completing monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register and posting Depreciation
- Stock Reconciliation
- Reconciling Petty Cash
- Assisting our Accounts Assistant [PO/Purchase Ledger process]
- Assisting with the preparation of Audit File
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Ongoing development of KPI’s, daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
We are looking for a highly motivated, inquisitive and competent person to join the team, who will ideally have experience in a similar role. If they have experience or a working knowledge of stock, that would be extremely beneficial too.
As well as the usual you get for turning up for work, you will get free membership to our amazing health clubs to attend as many cycling classes as your legs will allow! You will also receive discounted prices within our restaurant and Spa offerings as well as with our first class Personal Trainers.
As well as encouraging health & fitness training programmes, we will also commit our time and efforts to ensure that you receive the training required to fulfil you role to the best of your ability and to keep you developing and progressing as we as a Company grow too.
- Balance Sheet
- Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets
- P&L Responsibility