This is a key position within the finance team who will be responsible for the timely & accurate preparation of the monthly management accounts and take complete ownership of one of the production units within operations.
The main duties within the role will be:
* Timely delivery of all monthly management & financial reporting requirements in line with agreed timetables.
* Input into the monthly, quarterly & annual forecasting process and the associated variance analysis.
* Analysis on recovery levels.
* Responsibility for the calculation and monitoring of Standard Labour and Overhead recovery rates.
* Ensuring all Standard Costs are accurate and up to date.
* Working with the Production Units Managers to ensure all costs are challenged and efficiency maximised.
* Management of the Purchasing Price Variances and liaising with the Purchasing Team to ensure all major variances are investigated and corrective action taken where necessary.
*Production of the Weekly Inventory Report to show inventory levels by business unit and identify any variances to forecast.
*Adhoc duties as required
The company can offer unrivaled exposure and a great business name to have on your CV. Should you want more information on this wonderful opportunity please apply online attaching your CV or email me directly on email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business