Accountable Recruitment is looking for a qualified accountant to join a leading organisation based in Warrington. You’ll be working in a supportive finance team who encourage progression within the business. You’ll be involved in a variety of finance tasks and adding value into your role. This position comes with a range of exciting benefits and is truly a great opportunity.
Duties to include:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Presentation of accounts to board
- Preparation of budgets and monthly review
- Liaising with auditors
- Project work looking at company costs
You will have:
- Relevant accounting qualification - CIMA. ACCA, ACA, AAT
- Experience of producing management accounts
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise financial information
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
This role comes with a great benefits package, for more details please apply or contact Orla at Accountable Recruitment
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are quickly establishing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients within the North West region. We are immensely proud of our track record for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified accountants for both Public Practice and Commercial sectors.
- Recognised for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and Executive Club.
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office for a confidential discussion.
Please visit our website for more information: www.accountablerecruitment.com