Accountable recruitment is recruiting a dynamic and newly qualified Management Accountant. You’ll be joining a Widnes based SME organisation who have big growth plans for 2018. In this role, you’ll adding value and providing insightful analysis whilst producing management accounts. You’ll have an opportunity to be mentored by a successful FC who encourages progression within the team
Duties to include:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Providing insightful analysis of figures
- Producing budgets and monthly forecasting
- Liaising with head of departments
- An Accountancy qualification - ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Experience of producing management accounts and budgets
- Strong commutation skills
- Logical and analytical mind-set
This role comes with a great benefits package, for more details please apply or contact Orla at Accountable Recruitment
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are quickly establishing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients within the North West region. We are immensely proud of our track record for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified accountants for both Public Practice and Commercial sectors.
- Recognised for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and Executive Club.
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office for a confidential discussion.
Please visit our website for more information: www.accountablerecruitment.com