Due to an internal promotion, A Management Accountant is now required to join a sought after and established business based in the West Midlands.
An established and sought after business based in the West Midlands.
As the Management Accountant for this sought after business, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for providing key management and financial information to key internal stakeholders.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for;
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with key operational leadership team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Investigating variances and reviewing profitability
- Providing financial commentary and insight to drive operational efficiencies
- Presenting key financial and operational data to key stakeholders
- A Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA)
- A proven track record of business partnering and communicating with a wide range of stakeholders
- A pragmatic and results focussed approach
- Strong analytical skills